At Philcopy, our people are our assets. The talents and skills of our people make it possible for the company to achieve its goals. We are a team of competent, innovative, and dynamic people who are driven by a passion to excel.
We are constantly strengthening our training programs to ensure that all our employees have access to professional and personal development opportunities. Here at Philcopy, we help you maximize your assets and develop your character.
In building a career with us, you can learn all about our company values and working ethics, meet interesting colleagues, and explore numerous opportunities that come with joining our prestigious organization.
If you share in our goals, why not become a part of our team?
Email Us: email@example.com
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management
- With experience in different human resources facets such as
end-to-end recruitment, benefit administration and other relevant function
- Responsible for maintaining and updating employee records
- Issuing employment contracts
- Issuing certificate of employment to entitled employees
- Payroll processing in absence of the person-in-charge
- Trainable and can do multi-tasking
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Behavioral Sciences, Human Resources Management, Business Admin/Management; Master's degree is an advantage
- At least 5-7 years of work experience in the HR field is required for this position, preferably in a Manager role/level
- Possesses an in-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- With substantial experience in all facets of Human Resources such as recruitment & training, labor relations, employee relations, compensation & benefits, and wage & salary administration
- With strong leadership qualities, action and results oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to manage several projects at once and prioritize tasks
Copyright © 2013. PHILCOPY CORPORATION.