Reach into the cloud directly from your MFP
Cloud Connect is a HyPAS software allowing you to access your personal cloud space directly from any HyPAS-enabled MFP. Access documents or upload files directly from your KYOCERA MFP.
Cloud Connect connects to your EvernoteTM or Google DriveTM account acting as a bridge from your storage space with your documents to your MFP.
This means you can turn paper documents into digital files or the reverse with just one push of a button and without needing a computer.
Features & Specifications
Cloud Connect supports JPEG, PDF and TIFF formats among others and has an intuitive menu structure that makes it easy to use. If you store many documents in your cloud space, you will appreciate the comfortable search function that quickly and accurately displays the documents you are looking for.
- Scan to Cloud - Upload scanned documents directly into your EvernoteTM or Google DriveTM cloud account.
- Print from Cloud - Access your documents directly from the panel of your MFP.
- No PC required - Easy installation and usage without the need for a separate server.
- Quick search - Shows all documents, or use the search function directly from the MFP panel.
- Supported languages - The application can be set up in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German or Japanese.
- File formats -JPG, PDF and TIFF are supported for printing and scanning.
Print anywhere & everywhere
Mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers have changed the way we work. Our documents are increasingly stored or even shared in the cloud. KYOCERA can support all your needs involving mobile and cloud services, whether it is printing from a mobile device or from the cloud, as well as ensuring the security of mobile solutions.