KYOCERA Net Admin
KYOCERA Net Admin is Kyocera’s unified device management software that uses a web-based platform to give network administrators easy and uncomplicated control to handle a fleet for up to 10,000 devices. Tasks that used to require multiple programs or walking to each printer can now be accomplished in a single, fast and modern environment.
Advantages with KYOCERA Net Admin
The device manager allows to organise devices into logical groups, view their status at a glance,
set up automatic e-mail alerts, upgrade Kyocera device firmware. Device Manager provides:
- Intuitive grouping
- Instant status overview
- Comprehensive device search
- Change settings in multiple devices at the same time
- Proactive management
- Alert management
- Device troubleshooting
NEW Product Features
- License Key Mapping – Mismatches in CSV format can be corrected
- Manage Optional Functions – Administrator can remotely activate optional device functions
- Session Time Out – Administrator can defined log off time by user inactivity
- Enhanced Device system dialog – More reports are now available from Device System Settings
- Extended Device Network Settings – Proxy settings and IPsec expiration can be configured
- New languages – Turkish and Polish
Device View and Toner Alter Settings of KYOCERA Net Admin Version 3.2
Please click here to download KYOCERA Net Admin.
Copyright © 2021. PHILCOPY CORPORATION.